The district transportation needs are handled by Union County Educational Services Commission. UCESC transports eligible students from home to school, school to school, and to and from field trips, athletic contests and other extra curricula activities.
The District currently does not reimburse for AIL for private school since the district does not transport regular education students and is not mandated to pay AIL according to the State.
If your child attends one of the listed schools that is charter or choice the family is eligible for Aide-In-Lieu transportation reimbursement. If your child's school is not on either of the lists below, your child is not eligible for reimbursement.
- Charter Schools
- Interdistrict Public School Choice
- Nonpublic School Transportation Procedures - Updated 11/19/13
- Application for Private School Transportation (B6T) - Updated 4/26/16
- Request for Payment of Transportation Aid – Private School, (B7T) - Updated 3/2/17
- Private School Transportation Summary (B8T) - Updated 2/25/16
- Summary of Nonpublic School Transportation Requirements and Recommendations - Updated 11/23/15
- Calendar of Key Dates for Nonpublic School Transportation - Updated 2/18/16