- Visitors are required to report directly to the school office upon entering the building.
- Each visitor shall enter his or her name, the purpose of his or her visit, and the time of entrance into the logbook.
- Visitors will be issued an identification badge that must be worn and visible.
- Permission to proceed to a classroom must be sought from the building administrator or designee.
- Requests to visit a classroom should be made at least two days in advance of the intended visit.
- Should the intended visit interfere with the planned instructional program, the principal will so advise the visitor and suggest another time for the visit.
- Visitors must verbalize their intended destination to school office personnel. Office personnel will then contact the classroom teacher.
- Visitors will wait in the front entrance until permission is given to proceed to the classroom.
- Visitors will report back to the main office, sign out, return the badge, and proceed directly out of the building.